BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

Hilarious!

Hell yes, you take the carrots!

Actually it's called Actually it's called

Awesome!

I love the humor/style/music coordination, veryveryvery nice. Gotta love them Canadians, right? Anyway, only downlide as I saw it was the shirt coming off, but that's only cause I got suprised by it while my <13 yr old sibs were watching :\ but... yeah, its cool! Next time... I'll check the rating before watching :D

HAM-Mosessess responds:

thats what there there for! sorry kidz.

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

not bad...

FOR A LIBERAL!!!! Nah, I'm kidding, it was really funny. Though, if I may add my own political views without getting bashed terribly. Even when notified, the mayor of New Orleans did not order a complete evacuation till it was too late. (Bush was a bit slow to react, too)

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

Totally awesome!!

Though, I think I found a bug... Immediately after I gave him the right head implant, his pain and anger bars stopped responding, which made the game tremendously easier. Still, I hope to see more of the same. How about "Test Bunny" or "Guinea Pig" for the next one? Total props dude, keep up the good work.

Noodle Fury! Noodle Fury!

w00t! 3200!

I own you all!!! or something... anyway, it's very addictive..

Islam At Glance Islam At Glance

Interesting

My dad lived in Saudi Arabia for the better part of his youth, so I'm no stranger to the concepts and beliefs of Islam; however, I am curious as to why Islam suffers from a number of followers who become over-zealous and kill in the name of their god. I think that Islam has, in many ways, retained a level of purity, where Christianity and other religions have taken on the mediocrity of the west. On the animation: good purpose, good execution, though it may not receive much support from these mouth-breathers.